Tuesday, February 05, 2008

January Socks



I'm very pleased with these socks even if I can't get the pattern to show up in photos.


I started knitting socks 7 years ago. For a long time socks was pretty much all I knit. But some how once I hit 14 pairs I stopped knitting socks for myself. After all, my 7 year old socks still look like new.


This year I want to change that. I want to knit a pair a month for me to keep. 12 new pairs of socks. Think of the wonder. I'll probably forget by July but I hope to remember to at least knit a pair for myself before knitting a pair for someone else.


I also want to knit 12 sweaters this year too. That might not be as good of an idea. But I did start 2 new ones in January, and now both are stalled. Watch me have 12 new sweater UFOs next December.

No comments: