Thursday, October 01, 2009

I'm Siiiiiick...

Ok, ok, there are too many iiii's in that. I am only sick. My back hurts, my teeth hurt, and I have a fever of 101.4 That's it. I woke up feeling fine but my ear hurt and I went out in the world and by noon I was pretty sure I had a fever. I checked when I got home and I do. I spent the day sleeping on the couch, taking vit C, and eating Rocky Road ice-cream.

In-between naps I knitted.
The Vine Yoke Cardigan in Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride. The color is Red Hot Passion. A fantastic lipstick red.

Last weekend I went to Mom's house and she surprised me with a loaf of wheat free bread. It was exspensive and a little scary because the use by date was July 2010. But it was bread and I haven't eaten bread in 2 years. Too bad it was dry dense bread, hard to chew and tasted like sourdough. It wasn't very good plain. I took it home and made grilled cheese sandwiches. Mmmm Grilled Cheese Sandwiches I have missed you. I ate the whole loaf in two meals. Tasty.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I'm sorry you still aren't feeling well. I have a sinus infection and had no fever or aches. Maybe you did get this from that little kid.

Take care of yourself and get well soon.