Thursday, December 23, 2010

Nobody's Keeping Secrets Around Here

Yesterday was the Secret Santa reveal at work. I wasn't there. I was having the best Christmas shopping day evahhhh. I was collecting my normal wage while doing my own thing. This is the first time in my life I've had a paid day off that wasn't involved with driving cross country or puking. I am doing it again. In fact, it might be the only kind of day off I ever take again. Well, except for that driving cross country trip in June.

And since I can't let anyone down I did go to work and drop off my own Secret Santa gift. I thought is more fun since I didn't label it and I wasn't there. Sneaky. Fun.

So today, on my desk, was my last Secret Santa gift. The big one. There was a book. 2 bars of dark chocolate. And the best part? The part that made me laugh? Index cards! I love it. I also needed them. I was out again.

No comments: