Saturday, February 20, 2016

Best. Run. Ever.

OMG Today's Zombie, RUN! was knitting themed!!! That's right, the secret mission was to go loot a yarn store. I love it. My face hurts from all the laughing.

Nothing else to report toady. I went running a second day in a row because in a few seconds I'm heading out for a day of playing board games with friends. I like to get my 10,000 steps in and I can accomplish it in less time if some of it is running.

So, here is some more stupid fun. My play list. Every time I graduate to the next level I allow myself a few more songs. All of them are picked for the running beat and they make me laugh. Mostly because they are so cliche, after all, what else would would be used in a Zombie sound track?


Eye of the Tiger, Survivor
Dog Days Are Over, Florence and the Machine
Runnin' Down A Dream, Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers
Thunderstruck, AC/DC
I Will Survive, Gloria Gaynor
We're Not Gonna Take it, Twisted Sister
Stayin' Alive, Bee Gees
I Won't Back Down, Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers
Radioactive, Imagine Dragons
Another One Bites the Dust, Queen
Pumped up Kicks, Foster The People
I Need a Hero, Bonnie Tyler
O Fortuna ~ Carmina Burana, Carl Orff
Zombie, The Cranberries
Sandstorm, Darude
Such Great Heights, The Postal Service
Don’t stop me now, Queen
Why Don´t You Get A Job, Offspring
Sunshine (Go Away Today), Jonathan Edwards

 
Sadly today's run was glitchy and it had a hard time switching from the story to the music and back so I think I will do it again tomorrow, if I don't hurt too much.

And I'm still knitting too. My current project is some long fingerless mitts from some of my oldest yarn. I spun it almost 16 years ago, a beautiful blend of angora and heathered wool.

No comments: