Saturday, September 13, 2008

Too Much Rain

I have been waiting for 2 weeks for it to stop raining and the sun to come out so I could take a photo. I finally settled for stop raining with no sun. Here are the socks I tucked in the ends at my last knitting morning. Tuesday mornings my LYS has coffee and muffins and unlocks the doors before the shop opens so we can gather and knit. I save that time for the tucking in ends, a job that I dread.

Arrow Lace Socks knitted back in July just hit their turn to be finished.Knit in Trekking XXL on size 000 needles. I Love the orange/purplelybrown combination.


Yarrow Ribbed Socks from the book Knitting Vintage Socks. I started these back in February but they were pushed aside for something more interesting. I picked them up and finished the knitting while waiting for the Olympics to start.
Knit in Regia Cotton Surf on size 000 needles.


Plain ribbed socks that I cast on during the Olympics. I needed something small and portable to take to a party and while the baby sweaters were small they were not portable or easy enough for sitting around outside in the dark in front of a fire.
ONline Supersocke 100 Cotton, Summer-Color knit on size 000.

I think they look like strawberries.

No comments: