Monday, February 23, 2009

Color

Again I would like to see all knitted at 50% or higher

(sad table because my pretty one won't play with blogger and I couldn't stand the though of throwing away the time I spent collecting the data, again)

Color........total....... knitted.................% project.........% yardage
Black..........14............. 7..........................50%........................46%
Blue ...........44...........21..........................48%........................41%
Brown........26...........11...........................34%........................27%
Gray.............8............5............................45%.......................35%
Green.........15............8............................35%.......................30%
Natural........4............1.............................25%........................8%
Orange........4............4...........................100%....................100%
Pink...........32..........18.............................56%......................56%
Purple........27............9............................30%......................33%
Red............29...........11............................38%......................24%
Taupe..........6.............4............................67%......................86%
Teal............11.............4............................36%......................23%
White.........19.............7............................37%......................46%
Yellow.........6.............2............................33%......................27%


Notice the colors I don’t like such as Orange and Taupe have a high knitted percentage. That’s because I only buy and knit them as gifts and as such they get finished. Still 4 orange projects might be 4 too many.

Take a look at purple. I like buying purple but it seems I don’t like knitting purple. Maybe I should hold off buying more until I come to terms with that. Same with brown. I need to note that the only brown in my stash is chocolate brown.

However, blue and pink I can hardly buy fast enough. Those two have the highest number both bought and knitted.

No comments: