Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Only One Dalek

Day 10

Sorry for falling behind but I’m as tired as he looks. But the first Monday of the month is over so everything is better until the last Friday of the month. Since that just past too I’ll be my happy, cheery, energetic, squeeing self again in no time.

Dalek Sec: “We would destroy the Cybermen with one Dalek! You are superior in only one respect.”
Cybermen: “What is that?”
Dalek Sec: “You are better at dying”

Behind the couch scary.

Good thing Pillow Bear is on the job.

onemilljellybeans made another awesome project bag. The stenciling is impeccable. So nicely done. We all had a good time teach Boy how to say EXTERMINATE in just the right tone. His squeeky young voice is perfect for it.


It doesn’t show in the photo but the tie dye of this bag has brown tones in it. Like coffee has been spilled on it. You can’t believe how much I appreciate that. It seems that everything I own gets coffee spilled on it at some point. This one is prestained. Thank you. And to show how tired I am I’m blathering on about coffee and the fabric rather than on how awesome the dalek turned out. It’s incredible.

Here’s some tiny cakes for everyone. Enjoy.

No comments: