Monday, November 12, 2007

Tag

I've been Tagged. I'm of two minds about this. First was Whoohoo someone does read this blog. Love you Needlefingers. The other was dang I now have to do this.

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? I didn't laugh last night. I was knitting. Fun but not funny.

2. What were you doing at 0800? Stopping at the store to buy cinnamon rolls for class. Mondays where I haven't finished my homework needs a little something extra.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Playing around online.

4. What happened to you in 2006? Nothing good.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud? No, I did not bake the cinnamon rolls.

6. How many beverages did you have today? Just my coffee. I'd better go find some water.

7. What color is your hairbrush? Don't know, don't care. But my toothbrush is pink.

8. What was the last thing you paid for? Cinamon rolls.

9. Where were you last night? Knitting while listening to Kim by Kipling. I love books on tape.

10. What color is your front door? Gray.

11. Where do you keep your change? In a coffee mug, a bowl, another bowl, a carved wooden box, and the pockets of my coat.

12. What’s the weather like today? Dark, windy, and warm.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Rocky Road.

14. What excites you? Buying yarn, learning new things, and having people over.

15. Do you want to cut your hair? Yes, it needs a trim.

16. Are you over the age of 25? Yes.

17. Do you talk a lot? When I have someone to talk to I'm a chatterbox but I can go all week without talking to anybody.

18. Do you watch the O.C.? No, it's not still on, is it?

19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Steven and Stephen and if there is another spelling I know him too.
20. Do you make up your own words? All the time.

21. Are you a jealous person? No, I don't think so.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Anna

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Needlefingers

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Is that on my phone? I try to leave my phone alone. We are all happier that way.

25. What does the last text message you received say? See above. I like to leave my phone alone. If it rings I answer it. That's all a phone should do.

26. Do you chew on your straw? Yes.

27. Do you have curly hair? No, it's limp and thin. It could use a little curl.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? I haven't decided. Maybe Half Priced Books to turn a few of my books into cash.

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? I can't think of anyone. I usually don't dwell on such things.

30. What was the last thing you ate? Cinamon rolls, already.

31. Will you get married in the future? I think not.
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? I haven't watched a movie since, what did I go see this summer?... Right! Spiderman 3 sometime in July. I don't care that much about movies.

33. Is there anyone you like right now? All my friends, but my family is giving me pains.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes? By hand? I think not. I ran the dishwasher yesterday.

35. Are you currently depressed? No, thankfully. That doesn't happen until mid winter.

36. Did you cry today? No, why would I?

37. Why did you answer and post this? Because it's my very first tag.

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. No, I think not. Let it die here.

No comments: