Friday, June 09, 2017

Walking Dead

My brother gave me seasons one through four of AMC Walking Dead for my birthday. Actually, I believe he loaned me seasons one through four of Walking Dead for my birthday. They are that good.

It's ok. We swap used DVDs as our gifts and when I'm ready to watch again I will be able to borrow them back I'm sure.
As I watched I knit this cool end of the world sweater. I dug deep into my dwindling stash and came up with my German sock yarn scraps. The Opal and Trekking XXL scraps and some Italian Regia for good measure.

This is the rugged sock yarn that never wears out and never dies and is perfect for the zombie apocalypse. I smoothed out my old tattered copy of Interweave Knits Fall 2007 to knit another Cobblestone by Jared Flood holding the scrap yarn double.

I absolutely love how it came out.

Galen disproves of the beautiful wood floors and runs over to sit down on anything soft the second he sees it. I neglect him terribly by not installing carpet.

No comments: