Saturday, February 14, 2015

Road Trip

I took a little road trip to Independence, Missouri.

 Wait! What? Doesn’t Jim Butcher live in Independence, Missouri?

 Why, yes. Yes, he does!!!


I stopped at Jim Butcher’s coffee shop.

 Jim Butcher’s game store.

Jim Butcher’s art supply store and gallery of local artist.
Jim Butcher’s specialty grocery and down the way to Jim Butcher’s candy store.

And finally, and most important.
Jim Butcher’s local yarn store!!!
It doesn’t look like much on the outside but it’s magic on the inside. The largest selection of hand dyed yarn around. I had no idea!

That's right. I'm in a Dresden Files swap! I'm so EXCITED!!!
  
Oh, how I suffer for my partner. I bought one for you and two for me.

1 comment:

Tini said...

Wow, that must have been hard ;)
I think it's funny,that stores have "Jim" in their names. Maybe the owner is called Jim as well?