Saturday, May 26, 2007

Little Cat Feet

I still don't think like a cat parent. I locked him away while I was making soap. Once I was done I let him out thinking it was now safe. It only took 5 seconds for this to happen.
I saw him bunch up to jump and I gave a yell. Sumi-e knows he's not to get on the counter and my yelling usually makes him change his mind but this was just too interesting I guess. He looked at me and jumped anyway. He landed right in the raw soap.

It then took about an hour or more for me to deal with the mess.

After bathing him and rinsing his eyes with water just in case.

But doesn't he have the cutest little feet?


Speaking of feet here are the socks I’m working on right now.

A pair using Regia Bamboo. These are a birthday gift for Sean and they are almost a month late. But look I'm almost done.

And Regia wool. Look at the nice patterning. I had it in my mind that I didn’t like this yarn but I do think this has the best patterning I have seen in a long time. Some of the yarns are pretty sloppy with the way they apply the dye. These socks are my car socks. I keep them in a bag in my car so I have them handy if I’m caught someplace with no knitting. They take longer to finish that way, but I have been glad to have them several time.

No comments: