Monday, May 14, 2007

Trying it on,

I'm trying it on. Both the socks and this photo thing. I decided to do it the easy way and use the photo site set up by Blogger even though a certain someone was against it and thought I should use an outside site.
Since I'm no longer listening to that certain someone and Flicker won't talk to Blogger today I'm just going to do it the easy way. Well easy if it works. Already I had to go in and edit the HTML code. How cool is that? It looks like my Dreamweaver class this spring was good for something, although it might be embarrassing to point out I now know how to design crud websites and yet learning a blogging site is kicking my butt.





The sock is from Knitting Vintage Socks by Nancy Bush. And while you can't see the pattern here let me assure you it is nice and shows up will even with that riot of color.


Yarn is Koigu, cat is Sumi-e.

No comments: