Monday, January 21, 2013

Weaving Conference

When I originally went to write this post last night I had cold feet. I've spent the last 3 years on this with more dedication than I give my paying job, and that is saying something. Some days it is more hours too. Today was 15 hours at the computer entering data. That's because today registration opened!


Prairie Winds 2013 Midwest Weavers' Conference

So last night all I could see was the potential teacher I didn't cold call. By the time I reached the end of the list I had developed such a phone phobia that the very last call never got made. She would have been a great addition too and I've always been disappointed that I never asked her why she didn't submit a proposal. That was last night.

Today the registrations came pouring in (we are at 26% already) and at the end of the night when it came time for me to enroll I couldn't decide on my own class choice. That is when I finally knew we have something great going on. I had always hoped but the confirmation is overwhelming.

Do you have your weaving conference confirmation email yet? Registration is until May but it's filling up fast.

No comments: