Thursday, April 28, 2011

Allonz-y

Day 8

No I didn't skip a day I just can't count. The last two were 6 and 7.

"Allonz-y, Alonso!"

Dépêchons ...Tout de suite...Allez, vite!...Vite, vite!

Voilà le cadeau!
onemilljellybeans has outdone herself again! More sock yarn dyed by her. I love sock yarn. J’adore ça.
This time in a nice neutral colorway. I'm thinking sock for my dad who still yells Vite, vite! at us when he wants us to hurry up. The skein is generous man sock sized.
I'm already knitting as fast as I can. I'm trying to get her last batch of yarn finished before the end of April so I can use it as this months Sock Stash Knit Down. The yarn is just stunning and everyone that walks by as I'm knitting has to stop and admire it. Yes, it's irresistible. Even unflappable Sumi-e can't leave it alone. Irrésistible

Allonz-y

No comments: