Monday, April 25, 2011

The Image of an Angel

Today I'm so glad onemilljellybeans made me wait and open one a day. What Birthday fun!

"The image of an angel is an angel"

I love knitting bags! Lovelovelovelovelove! The fabric is marbled, well, just like marble! It's a gorgeous washed denim blue. The seams so crisp and strait. The image is perfection.

Riiiiiiiiiight the image.

"Your life could depend on this. Don't blink! Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast, faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink. Good luck."

Riiiiight. Now I'm scared to put my knitting down. Best creepy episode ever.

Also

"Now all the knowledge and wisdom that is in creatures, whether angels or men, is nothing else but a participation of that one eternal, immutable and increated wisdom of God, or several signatures of that one archetypal seal, or like so many multiplied reflections of one and the same face, made in several glasses, whereof some are clearer, some obscurer, some standing nearer, some further off." Ralph J. Cudworth

See? Weeping angels are just creepy. Beautiful and creepy.
Ack. Don't. Blink.
I really hope this bag is immutable.
Ack.

I think I'll go put it in the freezer.

No comments: