Saturday, April 23, 2011

Run For Your Life

Day 3

Because of the quotes on the last two projects I had an idea of what might be in the package before I opened it.

Not this time.

Wow. Just wow.


onemiljellybeans dyed sock yarn. It’s beautiful. It’s stunning. It’s brilliant. It’s…It’s…It’s…
FANTASTIC!

As I was winding it into a ball I was thinking on projects. It’s so soft and pretty. Should I make a hat? A Scarf? Some gloves. It would be a shame to waste this sock yarn on feet.
Riiiiight… sock yarn…feet…Run For Your Life.
So old and full. I need a bigger head.

Ok. Socks it must be. I peruse some patterns but have to attend a soccer game before picking. I start on the cuff knowing I can chose a stitch pattern when I get back. Something to break up pooling. Maybe a slipped stitch pattern.

My shock as I knit


The yarn is SELF STRIPING! It’s (censored) (censored) (srsly look away children reading this blog censored) SELF STRIPING!

**SELF STRIPING!!!**



No comments: