Monday, April 25, 2011

Hippo Birdies Two Ewes

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

And it just keep on coming. This has been my best birthday in...um.....EVER!

Us dancing to the card.
By the way, when I opened it that was a squeee not a shriek of terror..

Move it!
I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it.
Move it!
I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it.

Now no one can mock me for taking a regular coffee mug in the car. Kidlet’s Mom was with me looking for edible ball bearings or shrinkydinks when I saw the cup and squeeeed but walked away. Very subtle and much appreciated.

I though maybe, just maybe, I was getting shirt when Kidlet’s Dad texted me on Feb 29 asking what size shirt I wore. Not as subtle but in this case being safe is good. Also, every site had a Who shirt that day just because I know they are Woot fans doesn’t mean they don’t visit ript or teefury. Scratch all that. I didn't think it but really really really hoped it. He could have been asking about the bot shirt I had just bought.

Kidlet’s Mom picked up the book when… well…. I don’t know when. I drug her to LYS two times picking fiber for spoilee’s yarn but she never bought anything. It has a new way of knitting toes and heels flat but no seaming. I'm especially excited to try the heels .

Kidlet picked out the card all by himself.


Nine is waving. Thank you all so very much! It's so very Fantastic! I love it.

Move it!
I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it.
Move it!
I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it.

No comments: