Monday, October 06, 2014

Delicious

Sunday I had my haircut with a new style. It's my regular bob but a little more choppy, a little more layers, and I really like it. It's not just me either, at work today it was declared "Delicious".

The two grocery stores next to my home closed this summer. A new one moved in but I'm not impressed so tonight I tried out the HyVee next to work on my way home. It was really great to be able to visit a real grocery store at midnight.

All the grocery stores in my area have large Latino sections and this one is no acceptation. I found single servings of flan next to the cottage cheese. Delicious!

Bad Oyster scarf knit in two colors. The black is  Kraemer Yarns Sterling Silk & Silver and the purple is Schmutzerella Yarns Donna Noble Has Left The Library. Deeelicious!!! I'm going to have to make another.

No comments: