Wednesday, March 07, 2012

The Only Yarn

I've started knitting with my good yarn. I pulled out my one and only skein of Malabrigo Twist. I picked it up in a LYS and never put it back down. It's sooooooo soft.

hat pattern Molly, Twist color Belgian Chocolate.

I picked it out to go with this hat changing the pattern to go with the yarn. Changing the pattern even more because I was watching my knitting, and Grimm on TV, but not checking the pattern at all.

What did I learn from all of this?

That the hat I made out of it is amazing. That if I was forced to knit with just one yarn that Twist is the only yarn I want to knit for the rest of my life. That I don't have anymore Twist in my stash and that is sad. Very very sad. That I would try to find a work around to order a huge box full in Wild Abandon April except that it is on back order until June.


No comments: