Friday, October 15, 2010

Applying Myself

Today was a good one with a friend coming to visit, shoe shopping, and eating lunch at my favorite Indian Restaurant. Never mind the missing my exit on the way home, a lake between where I was and where I wanted to be, and finding out the (almost) hard way that my car has a 16 gallon tank rather than the 14 gallon I always thought.

I've picked my next project for Slogtober. It's my Noro birthday sweater. I'm applying the applied I-Cord. I read how to online and watched videos on YouTube. What a pain in the butt.

That is until I pulled out my books and found EZ's instructions in Knitting Workshop. It's brilliant, fantastic, and super easy. Using 2 double pointed needles and picking up the stitches as I go. I'm going to apply I-Cord to everything now.

No comments: