Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Huge Mistake at Work

ok, ok maybe just a smallish but very irritating mistake.

Supervisor, not even my own direct supervisor, although I think perhaps a higher ranking one.. O, right the story... Ok... supervisor comes to me and asks of me and she qualifies it first with if I want to, and only if I want to, be sure to say no if I don't want to, no pressure at all, but would I please be willing to move shifts.

And what do I do? I agree to it! I'm an idiot and unable to say no if asked and I'm told I'm needed. I did say Saturdays are verboten and I can't change my Tuesday shift either but do as you please with the rest of them.

I'm not going to go and withdraw my permission but I will be sure and put my name in the next shift bid that comes around.

No comments: